Aug 22, 2010

I was born in the wrong generation (MUSICALLY)

To begin with... SHOUT OUT TO Lu3LuBun for being the inspiration behind this blog coming alive AGAIN mais this is just the beginning!

So nehu im currently listening to some Sipho "Hotstiks" Mabuse  who was maaaaaaaaad hot in the 80's #nowplaying Burn Out.. yoh I even got those old school dancemove tings goin on...maaan this is the real music...! I have nothing against the talent out there now but my heart is in the 80's with uCaiphus Semenya Who doesn't love ANGELINA! the other greats like Letta "NOT YET UHURU" Mbulu, Safiiro Madzikatire, Mbare Trio...

I JUST REALISED ITS CAUSE OF MY LOVE OF THE CONGA DRUMS...!

YEAH THIS IS NOT A WRAP BUT.. i just heard some really sad news.... maaan rip Charlie. this is so sad.

mOre lOve...!
.R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment